figurine stars Index du Forum
figurine stars
forum de figurine wwe et tna

figurine stars Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Whatsapp.cab For Windows Phone 6.1 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    figurine stars Index du Forum -> figurine stars -> figurine stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
markiwal

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Whatsapp.cab For Windows Phone 6.1 Répondre en citant

Whatsapp.cab For Windows Phone 6.1 > urlin.us/1y95d

Whatsapp.cab For Windows Phone 6.1

6f6ddb31bf
I have Lumia 520 how to download & install WhatsApp in my phone?[Edit] I need step by step instruction Often installing WhatsApp can be very confusing, and may people have had problems downloading and installing it. The above questions are from the following wiki. Publicit . FORUMS HD2 Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes and AppsHD2 Windows Mobile 6.5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting and GeneralHD2 Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM DevelopmentT-Mobile HD2 Windows Mobile 6.5 Development Remove All Ads from XDA Most Thanked ALL-TIME RECENT 2sigh again And once again i have spoken to the whatsapp developers …bjvbrody2011-Jun-27 15:362Planning to make it supported by WM 6 - 7 I am busy developing a …bjvbrody2011-May-03 15:341Honourable Senior Members: Don't let WM6.5 die Dear lukes91, Wise …nubail raja2014-Jul-12 16:351what do you think about.? so , i read the entire thread. However, you can follow the steps below on your Nokia Lumia to get this great app on your phone: Was this helpful? Yes No I need help 1On your Start screen, open the Windows phone store.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 2Tap on the 'Search' icon.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 3Search for the WhatsApp app.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 4If you're not able to find the app, you can download it from the WhatsApp page on the Windows phone store.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 5Once you find the app, tap on the 'Install' button.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 6Now a popup will be displayed on your screen, asking you to allow WhatsApp to use your location.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 7Confirm the popup.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 8Wait for the installation process to complete.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 9Once the app is installed, launch it.Was this step helpful? Yes No I need help 10Now WhatsApp will ask you to accept their terms and conditions. . Ask Daniel Daniel: Hi, my name is Daniel. .Viber or WhatsApp, XMS .

Catgorie SMS & MMS Licences Essai (Shareware) Langues Franais 1 635 158 Total des tlchargements 8 Note Softonic 6,5 Note des utilisateurs Tlcharger XMS Icne Description SMS gratuits en illimit sur Windows Phone. We're a big community with wm 6.5 we can't communicate with our friends. Category Call Management License Free Language English 514,202 Total downloads 9 Softonic rating 6.0 User rating Download Nimbuzz Icon Description Chat for free on your Windows Phone device. Hi, I can not download a profile picture to my WhatsApp profile or receive pictures?[Edit] A message says failed to load image data, try again later VisiHow QnA. plzzzzzz. My question is I am using for the first time a mobile, so I have no idea about it now the problem is I want WhatsApp in my phone, and I want to create a WhatsApp account so what to do tell me?[Edit] How to get WhatsApp in my phone and I want to create a WhatsApp account VisiHow QnA. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer. as WhatsApp, which .to mobiles and . Category SMS & IM License Free Language English 65,944 Total downloads 7 Softonic rating 6.9 User rating Download .

wondershare video editor registration code.rarAffare fatto terza stagione streamingantarvasna bhabi aur devar sexzebrabate.wmv.oracle dba patching tutorial videos free download 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    figurine stars Index du Forum -> figurine stars -> figurine stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz